Our firm – the Libra company has an experience since 2004 in designing and creating powder coating process lines.
We would like to show and present you our open painting cabins which were constructed especially for entrepreneurs who value the good quality and reasonable price. All the chambers are made of solid and good quality materials.
Fans which are used in our hoods are produced in Poland. It gives us the guarantee of the workmanship and appropriate fan parameters.
In extraction hoods with one to two filters, we use only one centrifugal fan with an air flow rate of 5000 m3/h. In three- and four-filter extractors, we use two fans with an airflow of 10000 m3/h.
The sprayer enters the cabin and paints the workpiece by himself.
- In closed-gate two-station cabins we use:
- 2,3,4 filter extractor,
- current output (electric power) 6/8.4/ kw,
- lighting (the number of fluorescent tubes depends on the cabin size),
- semi-automatic control with automatic and manual filter blowing,
- filter regulator,
- filters (number of filters in the cabin depending on the extractor),
- optional powder hopper (with or without sifter),
- hard floor with the possibility of entering the cabin and painting inside,
- pass-through or single cabin,
- access door,
- Transport rails 1-3 pieces.